At Foldies we pride ourselves on the durability and quality of our folding sunglasses along with our dedication to treating our customers like family! That's why we offer a TWO YEAR warranty on ALL Foldies damaged due to a manufacturing defect purchased from our online store.
If you find yourself in a situation where your Foldies are sub-optimal, all you need to do is send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number or the email address used to make the purchase, a photo of the injured Foldies, and a description of what happened (not to judge you but because we are curious lads). We’ll provide you with a return address to send your damaged pair of sunglasses to our warranty team for review.
After that, we'll either ship you out a fresh pair of Foldies or repair them.
This policy does not apply to lost or stolen pairs, although we will work with you to get a new pair.
WHAT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Delamination and/or peeling of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY (examples):
- Normal wear and tear (scratches or pit marks on lenses)
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc.)
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs
- Loss of eyewear
- Installation of non-Foldies lenses
(ALL WARRANTY CLAIMS ARE SUBJECT TO A CASE BY CASE EVALUATION)